VPN means ‘Virtual Private Network’, historically used by private organizations to link geographically diverse locations seamlessly via the internet. A VPN ‘tunnels’ traffic between two devices by transmitting it over the public internet.
Privacytunnel.com provides a service which can encrypt your internet traffic via one of our high speed, reliable VPN servers. This allows you to privately and securely surf and download on the internet. Highly secure – Encrypts and compresses all traffic including DNS, VOIP, FTP, instant messengers. Make your traffic appear to originate from a different country. Works on most platforms, routers and other devices
Why have a VPN account?
- Adding security layer for Wireless Hotspot Users
- Home internet: Cable and DSL providers usually don’t filter exploits from their networks!
- International internet users: Governments want to control the internet.With an IP address in a different country, they can’t control you anymore.
- Compatible with Skype and other VOIP software.
- Certain ISP’s block VOIP applications like Skype: with a VPN, you can bypass their traffic control.
- Full anonymity by hiding your real IP.
- Prevents people from tracking you by your IP address .
- You are completely secure, which you can’t achieve by using a proxy server. All connections (e.g. Email, FTP, web pages) through a VPN are encrypted so nobody can see the data you transfer.
- 11 Servers available in the USA ,and five other countries.
- Anonymous surfing on the internet.
- Any online game in the USA or in Europe will work.
- Bypass geographical blocks on every website.
- Be protected against bandwidth throttling by your ISP.
VPN provides the highest level of security using advanced encryption and authentication protocols that protect data from unauthorized access. When you create a private virtual tunnel between your computer and ours, and surf the internet from there, your VPN account is giving you a layer of security you did not have before.
No one can tell your real IP address or identify your locality. All the programs installed on your computer will be working automatically via VPN, which is the main difference between VPN and proxy server, requiring software support for proxy connection.
|ORDER HERE TODAY|